- A full refund will be made available to customers in the event of a cancellation of the flight by 12 Apostles Helicopters due to adverse weather conditions or any other unforeseen event within our control.
- If for some unexpected reason you arrive at the Twelve Apostles Heliport at your selected time and we are unable to arrange your flight within 30 minutes of the booking time you are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the flight by client will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours result in a total forfeiture of the tour fare.
'No show' Policy
- An online booking will be deemed invalid if either, notice of cancellation is not received at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time, or if the passenger(s) fail(s) to arrive at the nominated time and date.
- Gift Vouchers can not be redeemed within 72 hours of purchase. Instead use our 'Online Bookings' and select a flight time more than two hours from the time of booking.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
- Gift certificates must be presented, are non refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- 12 Apostles Helicopters will not disclose (share, sell or divulge) any personal information, such as address, e-mail, telephone and fax numbers, to third parties unless we have been authorised by you or are required to do so by law.
- 12 Apostles Helicopters will maintain this information in accordance with our strict security and confidentiality standards.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website please feel free to contact us via our enquiries form.
- Your credit card details are protected by Geo Trust 256bit encryption and are discarded after the transaction.
- The VISA or Mastercard used to make your online booking, along with matching photo identification will need to be presented by the purchaser to redeem your flight.
- All credit card payments are processed in AUD.
- Payments are made to 12 Apostles Helicopters, Great Ocean Road, Princetown, Victoria. 3269, Australia.
Please Note: Each aircraft has a different limitation, both with seat and overall aircraft weights. We can cater for all passengers, however there may be a delay if an individual passenger weight is over 136kg or your group of 3 passengers are over 300kg. No bags, hats, selfie sticks or other loose items of clothing are permitted onboard. These items should be left in your vehicles or with a non-flying person.